Discussing UK law. Links: swarb.co.uk | law-index | Acts | Members Image galleries

company's house duty of care to company

Re: company's house duty of care to company

Postby preacherman » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:14 pm

atticus wrote:

link still doesn't work for me.

ok sorry, works from here its at company house site. dont worry if your busy.

https://www.gov.uk/get-information-about-a-company

then consolidated finance limited, then filing history, progress report
preacherman

Postby preacherman » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:16 pm

atticus wrote:You need permission of the Court or consent of the liquidator to sue a company that is in liquidation.

even criminal?

antag holdings is still active
preacherman

Postby preacherman » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:19 pm

Voldemort wrote:
preacherman wrote:bit confused on this? I can show that HL Partnership authorised consolidated finance brokers limited, and that alpha mortgages Manchester limited was the later name of the same, so consolidated finance brokers limited/alpha were acting as representative of HL Partnership, but how can i show consolidated finance limited was also acting as representative?

Which company provided you with bridging finance, i.e. what does it say on your agreement? This company will need to have been authorised and the FSA/FCA who should be able to tell you who they were acting through.

Ask the Ombudsman to investigate your complaint against HL.

agreement was consolidated finance limited (not brokers) but alpha mortgages/consolidated brokers were part of the event.FSA said they dont regulate secured loans.
preacherman

Postby preacherman » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:44 am

the following company's are associated due to common control ( associated to BPF I presume)

consolidated finance limited
amalgamated finance limited

the following company is a non trading subsidiary
alpha mortgages Manchester

extract from BPF statement of MR x

if alpha mortgages was a representative of HL Partnership does it follow on that the others are also?

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/docu ... huCbtQU%3D
preacherman

Postby Voldemort » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:34 am

preacherman wrote:agreement was consolidated finance limited (not brokers) but alpha mortgages/consolidated brokers were part of the event.FSA said they dont regulate secured loans.

It seems your advisors (CF, CFB, Alpha) were all authorised representatives of HL, and they operated under the same group of authorised individuals. Will the Ombudsman investigate your complaint?

A bridging loan is usually a first charge loan (i.e. replaces the existing mortgage provider's charge), these are regulated and are distinct from second charge secured loans, that the FCA were probably referring to.
Last edited by Voldemort on Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Voldemort

Postby atticus » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:37 am

What is this bad link you keep posting, preacher?
atticus

Postby preacherman » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:59 am

they work for me here. its the report from BPF in their insolvency, stating how they interacted with consolidated, why they think they had to go into liquidation etc.

if you go to companies house, research a company, you can read all of the reports and filings for free i.e consolidated finance limited, bankruptcy protection fund limited etc
Last edited by preacherman on Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
preacherman

Postby preacherman » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:03 am

Voldemort wrote:
preacherman wrote:agreement was consolidated finance limited (not brokers) but alpha mortgages/consolidated brokers were part of the event.FSA said they dont regulate secured loans.

It seems your advisors (CF, CFB, Alpha) were all authorised representatives of HL, and they operated under the same group of authorised individuals. Will the Ombudsman investigate your complaint?

A bridging loan is usually a first charge loan (i.e. replaces the existing mortgage provider's charge), these are regulated and are distinct from second charge secured loans, that the FCA were probably referring to.

sorry my mistake, it was a second charge loan. I am not so much thinking to go to an organisation, as my experience with all of these types of things, be it SRA, or any complaint body, is that they dont really help much, but are beneficial for information. I was thinking to issue a claim against HL Partnership as BPF and consolidated are insolvent, as the court said I would have a good claim if they were still in existence. if they acted as gents for HL partnership maybe i could lodge a claim against them as the head of claim.
preacherman

Postby atticus » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:35 pm

OK, so it's this statement of affairs. Typical uninformative waffle.
atticus

Postby preacherman » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:44 pm

atticus wrote:OK, so it's this statement of affairs. Typical uninformative waffle.

your link doesn't work :lol: yes but I was wondering if that could support the assertion that consolidated finance was also acting as representative of HL Partnership, because consolidated finance brokers limited were.
preacherman

PreviousNext

Return to Torts - Negligence, Defamation and others