Discussing UK law. Links: swarb.co.uk | law-index | Acts | Members Image galleries

Internal alteration and planning condition

Land, Registered Land, Planning law etc.

Re: Internal alteration and planning condition

Postby 3.14 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:45 pm

No one here is going to help you harrass your neighbour.
Hide in the noise. #hackerwisdom

Postby south1 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:52 pm

My neighbour has never made any complaint of harassment against me.
south1

Postby 3.14 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:54 pm

When he does, the evidence of it all will be right here waiting for him.

Postby Smouldering Stoat » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:02 am

Your neighbour's tenant has never made a complaint about his accommodation, yet you seem to think that irrelevant. It is certainly irrelevant that your neighbour has never made a harassment complaint against you. It's against the law to harass someone, whether they complain or not.

Perhaps they have complained, and the police are collecting evidence against you?
Smouldering Stoat

Postby south1 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:56 am

I do not understand you. Where do you see harassment here? Do you know what harassment is about? I have simply made a complaint to the planning department against the insertion of windows with clear glasses which harm my privacy and a complaint to the Environment Health department because I am worried that the life condition of some tenants of my neighbour are harming their health. All this is perfectly legal. I have not forced the council to pay a visit to this neighbour and serve on him a ‘notice of intended entry’

It remains that I would like to receive an explanation about the strange reply of the council to my complaint about the lack of light and the fact that it has served a notice of intended entry without executed it.
south1

Re: Notice of Intended Entry never executed

Postby Hairyloon » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:03 am

south1 wrote:I invite you to do search in the Internet about the consequence on the health of the lack of light...

May I invite you to search the internet for a chap called Thomas Edison?
Take me to your lizard...
Hairyloon

Location: From there to here and here to there... Funny things are everywhere.

Postby south1 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:33 am

Yes these tenants can use artificial light. It is better than to live in total darkness specially in the basement. However artificial light does not entirely make up the consequences on the health of lack of natural light. The evidence of this is that when the council has to decide whether or not to grant planning permission and there is an issue about light it uses complicated calculations which do not take into account how many electric bulbs there are in the house.
I invite you to search in the Internet for the consequences on the health of the lack of natural light. I invite you also to reply to my legal question about ‘notice of intended entry'
south1

Postby dls » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:54 pm

But s1, you seem to have admitted that you do not even know that the flat is currently occupied
David Swarbrick (Admin) dswarb@gmail.com - 0795 457 9992
dls
Site Admin

You are harassing your neighbour

Postby 3.14 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:21 pm

I am sure that you are harassing your neighbour.

pursuing "a course of conduct" which "amounts to harassment of another" and which "he knows or ought to know amounts to harassment of the other". A person is taken to know that conduct is harassment if "a reasonable person in possession of the same information would think the course of conduct amounted to harassment of the other".

We were the reasonable people that this refers to.

Harassing my neighbour

Postby south1 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:24 pm

This property was previously a block of two flats and was amalgamated into one single dwelling to get permitted development rights to insert windows with clear glasses and then turn again into a block of flats this time into three flats. And in the Council tax register there are three flats in this property and one in the back of the property concerns me about the living conditions of its occupiers. I do not think that my neighbour has spent a lot of money to build three new flats to keep them empty
Moreover there are three bells in the front door of this property

The flats could be temporary unoccupied between a change of tenants but what matters is that they should not harm the health of its occupiers
south1

PreviousNext

Return to Land Law