Discussing UK law. Links: swarb.co.uk | law-index | Acts | Members Image galleries

swimming with sharks!

Land, Registered Land, Planning law etc.

Re: swimming with sharks!

Postby Boo » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:09 pm

dls wrote:I'll take that for the education of the swimmers at Gaddings - whose own web-site has been updated after the visit from Countryfile.

http://abelian.org/gaddings/

Do take a look.

Booboo wrote:That was a great read. My type of humour.
10/10.

Where's it gone? :?
God - "I have made Mankind!"
Angels - "You screwed up a perfectly good monkey is what you did. Look at it. It's got anxiety!"
Boo

Postby atticus » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:19 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... 2_07_2013/

about 2 minutes in. Worth watching, although it says nothing new.

Hopefully it will help publicise that these b*st*rds are not to be touched with a bargepole.
atticus

Postby landlordnightmare » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:50 pm

Yep - hope so. Preacherman also now has even got Rod Stewart on his side too!

but was preacherman also playing a cameo role I ask myself?

Glad it got the publicity it deserves, however I suspect a change of company names might follow soon.
Note: I am not legally qualified, just been around a few blocks. The sorry cynic.
landlordnightmare

Postby preacherman » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:51 pm

they did interview me more than what was shown but they only had a five minute spot for the show apparently, so only small piece was used, hopefully it will help in the long run, just thinking what i might be able to do, considering the court of appeal said (according to the show) that the agreements were not enforceable.could i go down the route of no court jurisdiction to make a possession order?
preacherman

Postby atticus » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:00 pm

Unlikely. Please read all previous threads.
atticus

Postby Boo » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:08 pm

preacherman wrote:they did interview me more than what was shown but they only had a five minute spot for the show apparently, so only small piece was used

And not a robe or sandals in sight! ;)
God - "I have made Mankind!"
Angels - "You screwed up a perfectly good monkey is what you did. Look at it. It's got anxiety!"
Boo

Postby preacherman » Thu May 11, 2017 8:24 pm

atticus, do you know much about Tomlin orders? Another victim of the sharks is still going through this ordeal, although it is amalgamated finance rather than consolidated, different name same sharks. She ended up signing a Tomlin order with them, cut to the chase, is there a way out of A tomlin order? possession hearing coming up for this victim soon.
preacherman

Postby atticus » Thu May 11, 2017 8:29 pm

A Tomlin Order is a fancy name for a court order made with the consent of both parties to record in a particular way the terms of an agreed settlement of the case. If one of the parties fails to do what he or she has agreed to do, then the other can go back to court to enforce those agreed terms.

This person really needs to get good legal assistance. Maybe that case a few years ago about the sharks will help. EDIT - there is a link to that case in the first post in this thread.
atticus

Previous

Return to Land Law