Discussing UK law. Links: swarb.co.uk | law-index | Acts | Members Image galleries

Malicious Communications Act

All matters involving criminal law

Re: Malicious Communications Act

Postby Spankymonkey » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:32 pm

Sorry Atticus. I have to enter quotes manually as each time I push the quote button it shows up momentarily and then automatically refreshes the page.

You were obviously on my mind when I was attributing DLS's comments to yourself, so maybe that's a flattery of sorts.

Atticus wrote:Not everyone who has a law degree is a practising lawyer, or took their degree recently.

If it takes either of those things to retain a basic understanding of law, then that doesn't say much for the value of law degrees. Except perhaps, as the OP demonstrates, to use as a trump card of superiority over others they take issue with.
Spankymonkey

Postby Hairyloon » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:58 pm

Spankymonkey wrote:Sorry Atticus. I have to enter quotes manually as each time I push the quote button it shows up momentarily and then automatically refreshes the page...

How odd.
Are you pressing the quote button on the post on the board, or from the review underneath the input window when you are posting?
Try it the other way and see what happens.
Take me to your lizard...
Hairyloon

Location: From there to here and here to there... Funny things are everywhere.

Postby Spankymonkey » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:07 pm

Hairyloon wrote:
Spankymonkey wrote:Sorry Atticus. I have to enter quotes manually as each time I push the quote button it shows up momentarily and then automatically refreshes the page...

How odd.
Are you pressing the quote button on the post on the board, or from the review underneath the input window when you are posting?
Try it the other way and see what happens.

The first method works, the second one always refreshes the page a second after the quote appears. This means I can't add multiple quotes and have to add them manually.
Spankymonkey

Previous

Return to Crime