Discussing UK law. Links: swarb.co.uk | law-index | Acts | Members Image galleries

Anyone Else Looking forward to Trump as President?

discussing the 45th President of the USA

Re: Anyone Else Looking forward to Trump as President?

Postby Mrhilter » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:45 pm

It's the fact that he is opposed by the regressive left, who suffer from this incurable self hate born out of guilt of their own privilege, that I side with Trump.

I don't really care what his policies are, as long as it does something to muffle the lefts constant banging of the drum for minorities. Especially when it involves the demonisation of whites, particularly men, that is gradually becoming accepted practise among the left. As demonstrated by MTVs epic "New Years Resolution For White Guys" where us moronic, knuckle scraping whiteys are told how to think and behave, by those who know what's best for us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBluYsydAVc
Mrhilter
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:36 am

Re: Anyone Else Looking forward to Trump as President?

Postby tph » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:38 pm

Boo wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNgkgZ0eOMs 8-)


I can't decide which is funnier people mocking Trump for having small hands or Trump mocking a 'disabled' reporter!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA
User avatar
tph
 
Posts: 615
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:54 pm

Re: Anyone Else Looking forward to Trump as President?

Postby Boo » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:25 pm

Does Trump really have small hands? I thought it was just a joke. Now the guy he mocked...
God - "I have made Mankind!"
Angels - "You screwed up a perfectly good monkey is what you did. Look at it. It's got anxiety!"
User avatar
Boo
 
Posts: 3878
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:53 pm
Location: On the edge!

Re: Anyone Else Looking forward to Trump as President?

Postby Boo » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:27 pm

Mrhilter wrote:It's the fact that he is opposed by the regressive left, who suffer from this incurable self hate born out of guilt of their own privilege, that I side with Trump.

I don't really care what his policies are, as long as it does something to muffle the lefts constant banging of the drum for minorities. Especially when it involves the demonisation of whites, particularly men, that is gradually becoming accepted practise among the left. As demonstrated by MTVs epic "New Years Resolution For White Guys" where us moronic, knuckle scraping whiteys are told how to think and behave, by those who know what's best for us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBluYsydAVc


Yeah, damn those minorities...they should really know their place! :roll:
God - "I have made Mankind!"
Angels - "You screwed up a perfectly good monkey is what you did. Look at it. It's got anxiety!"
User avatar
Boo
 
Posts: 3878
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:53 pm
Location: On the edge!

Re: Anyone Else Looking forward to Trump as President?

Postby shootist » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:25 pm

tph wrote:
Boo wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNgkgZ0eOMs 8-)


I can't decide which is funnier people mocking Trump for having small hands or Trump mocking a 'disabled' reporter!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA


Two sides to every story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueCdV_wCVrc
"I do not agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death my right to be offended by it."
User avatar
shootist
 
Posts: 3561
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:40 pm

Re: Anyone Else Looking forward to Trump as President?

Postby Hairyloon » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:00 pm

shootist wrote:Two sides to every story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueCdV_wCVrc

I think I have seen that argument put far more succinctly. I was sufficiently convinced, but that did not significantly elevate my opinion of him.
Take me to your lizard...
User avatar
Hairyloon
 
Posts: 10106
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:12 pm
Location: From there to here and here to there... Funny things are everywhere.

Re: Anyone Else Looking forward to Trump as President?

Postby tph » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:36 am

Well he's been a bit spicy so far! Not sure that he has quite got the hang of diplomacy. It will be interesting how he gets on with the PM tomorrow.
User avatar
tph
 
Posts: 615
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:54 pm

Re: Anyone Else Looking forward to Trump as President?

Postby jantra » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:07 pm

whilst I appreciate I am late to the thread, please can i reword the OPs question.

Would you prefer to be:

1. alive

2. dead
jantra
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:59 am

Re: Anyone Else Looking forward to Trump as President?

Postby Hairyloon » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:10 pm

Take me to your lizard...
User avatar
Hairyloon
 
Posts: 10106
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:12 pm
Location: From there to here and here to there... Funny things are everywhere.

Re: Anyone Else Looking forward to Trump as President?

Postby atticus » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:17 pm

The language of the OP's first post reveals his purpose in writing it.
User avatar
atticus
 
Posts: 19897
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: E&W

PreviousNext

Return to President Trump

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest