Discussing UK law. Links: swarb.co.uk | law-index | Acts | Members Image galleries

Anyone Else Looking forward to Trump as President?

discussing the 45th President of the USA

Re: Anyone Else Looking forward to Trump as President?

Postby shootist » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:23 pm

atticus wrote:Ha bloody ha.

No. To what Trump has said. About women. About disabled people. About mexicans. About those who cannot afford healthcare. About anyone who has the temerity to disagree with him.


All that was in his speech?
"I do not agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death my right to be offended by it."
User avatar
shootist
 
Posts: 3541
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:40 pm

Re: Anyone Else Looking forward to Trump as President?

Postby atticus » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:27 am

He has made more than one.
User avatar
atticus
 
Posts: 19714
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: E&W

Re: Anyone Else Looking forward to Trump as President?

Postby miner » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:51 am

atticus wrote:He may; but that won't change his opinion of the new president's nasty bigoted speech.


And how do YOU know that? Have you spoken to him and asked him?
miner
 
Posts: 2341
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:22 am

Re: Anyone Else Looking forward to Trump as President?

Postby tph » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:00 am

atticus wrote:Maybe because we have been paying attention.


I admit I only take a passing interest in US politics. But to be honest very little of material significance has happened in the last four years. Due to the excessive coverage it receives people seem to think it is important and therefore they must have an opinion on it.
User avatar
tph
 
Posts: 611
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:54 pm

Re: Anyone Else Looking forward to Trump as President?

Postby atticus » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:22 am

User avatar
atticus
 
Posts: 19714
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: E&W

Re: Anyone Else Looking forward to Trump as President?

Postby 3.14 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:17 pm

Hide in the noise. #hackerwisdom
User avatar
3.14
 
Posts: 2137
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:58 pm

Re: Anyone Else Looking forward to Trump as President?

Postby 3.14 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:25 pm

TRUMP TELLS CIA STAFF THEY ‘MAY GET ANOTHER CHANCE’ TO INVADE IRAQ, ROOM FALLS DEAD SILENT http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/politics/t ... ent-video/
Hide in the noise. #hackerwisdom
User avatar
3.14
 
Posts: 2137
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:58 pm

Re: Anyone Else Looking forward to Trump as President?

Postby miner » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:26 pm

tph wrote:
I admit I only take a passing interest in US politics. But to be honest very little of material significance has happened in the last four years.


How very true.
miner
 
Posts: 2341
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:22 am

Re: Anyone Else Looking forward to Trump as President?

Postby Boo » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:54 pm

3.14 wrote:Fake arms in the secret service http://fraghero.com/trumps-bodyguard-fake-arms-reason


:lol:
God - "I have made Mankind!"
Angels - "You screwed up a perfectly good monkey is what you did. Look at it. It's got anxiety!"
User avatar
Boo
 
Posts: 3873
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:53 pm
Location: On the edge!

Re: Anyone Else Looking forward to Trump as President?

Postby Boo » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:58 pm

God - "I have made Mankind!"
Angels - "You screwed up a perfectly good monkey is what you did. Look at it. It's got anxiety!"
User avatar
Boo
 
Posts: 3873
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:53 pm
Location: On the edge!

PreviousNext

Return to President Trump

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest