Discussing UK law. Links: swarb.co.uk | law-index | Acts | Members Image galleries

I am so angry

discussing the 45th President of the USA

Re: I am so angry

Postby atticus » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:28 am

That does seem to be a fact of life in representative democracies. Geographical distribution of votes may lead to one party or candidate gaining more votes overall, but not "winning" the election.
atticus

Postby Russell » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:46 pm

There is no point replying to this thread. I possed a hypothetical questions to Attius, that could easily be reasoned with evidence. He clearly would have had problems answering the questions, so deleted it.
If you can't talk about the problem, how are you ever going to even start talking about the solution?
Russell

Postby Hairyloon » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:41 pm

Russell wrote:There is no point replying to this thread. I possed a hypothetical questions to Attius, that could easily be reasoned with evidence. He clearly would have had problems answering the questions, so deleted it.

No, I deleted it: it was entirely without merit.
Take me to your lizard...
Hairyloon

Location: From there to here and here to there... Funny things are everywhere.

Postby atticus » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:56 pm

I did not see the offending item. So if al can ask the question in a way that complies with rules, then I will answer if I feel so inclined. Or maybe someone else will.
atticus

Postby Russell » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:45 pm

Entirely without merit means nothing. Please could I have a real explanation? This is a very long thread and I'd like to think all posts have been vetted with the same vigar. Hairy I'm very disappointing in you :( I have cited you are the better of the moderators. This is really poor, it had a direct link to the OP, that is beyond any dispute.
If you can't talk about the problem, how are you ever going to even start talking about the solution?
Russell

Postby Russell » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:51 pm

Attius it did comply with the rules. It cannot be changed without losing its core content, which is plan and simple censorship.
Russell

Postby Hairyloon » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:53 pm

Go ahead then: post it again.
Take me to your lizard...
Hairyloon

Location: From there to here and here to there... Funny things are everywhere.

Postby Russell » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:18 pm

Okay thank you, I will do later.
Russell

Previous

Return to President Trump