Discussing UK law. Links: swarb.co.uk | law-index | Acts | Members Image galleries

French Elections

For discussion of all matters relating to the UK's departure from the European Union

Re: French Elections

Postby Smouldering Stoat » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:39 pm

Better to be naive and stupid than ignorant, cynical and foul-mouthed about anyone who disagrees with you. What a bitter, twisted and unpleasant man you obviously are, miner. All you can do is abuse people who have a different opinion to your own. Apparently you are incapable of showing any respect for anyone holding another point of view, let alone considering whether they might be correct.

You are quite simply the most small-minded prick I have ever had the misfortune to come across. I don't think you have ever said anything nice about anyone, but your posts over the past few days have plumbed new depths of unpleasantness. I think this will be my last post on this Board while you are a member.
Smouldering Stoat

Postby atticus » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:18 pm

No!

miner, you have broken the agreement we had. Next time it's a 7 day suspension.

You really ought to be capable of civilised and respectful disagreement.
atticus

Postby miner » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:11 am

Smouldering Stoat wrote:Better to be naive and stupid than ignorant, cynical and foul-mouthed about anyone who disagrees with you. What a bitter, twisted and unpleasant man you obviously are, miner. All you can do is abuse people who have a different opinion to your own. Apparently you are incapable of showing any respect for anyone holding another point of view, let alone considering whether they might be correct.

You are quite simply the most small-minded prick I have ever had the misfortune to come across. I don't think you have ever said anything nice about anyone, but your posts over the past few days have plumbed new depths of unpleasantness. I think this will be my last post on this Board while you are a member.

And you are a rude, insulting and ignorant arsehole who, as a Moderator, should know better.
miner

Postby miner » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:13 am

atticus wrote:No!

miner, you have broken the agreement we had. Next time it's a 7 day suspension.

You really ought to be capable of civilised and respectful disagreement.

For Christ's sake stop behaving like an overbearing, arrogant schoolteacher and grow up.

You're out of the same mould as your Moderator friend the Smouldering Stoat.
miner

Postby atticus » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:22 am

miner has been suspended from the board for 7 days.
atticus

Postby diy » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:27 pm

Was there some cheeky micky taking in the flags at the macron and may meeting?
My suggestions are not legal advice
diy

Postby atticus » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:30 pm

Macron has been flying the flags of both France and the EU together for a long time. This is nothing new.
atticus

Previous

Return to Brexit