Discussing UK law. Links: swarb.co.uk | law-index | Acts | Members Image galleries

My Brexit Sadness

For discussion of all matters relating to the UK's departure from the European Union

My Brexit Sadness

Postby Mrhilter » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:41 am

I have never been so happy in all my life as the day I saw the Remainers lose the referendum. I didn't really care that we got to leave the EU or anything like it. I just wallowed in the pleasure of seeing a lot of Guardian reading bed-wetters throwing a big strop and crying like lawn sprinklers upon hearing the news. It was like all my Christmases coming at once. I also had the added bonus of getting to see weeks upon weeks of irate media types interviewing other irate media types, all of whom were close to exploding at what a bunch of Nazi, racist, thicko's everybody else in the country was for daring to oppose their views. It really made me smile.

Now I am sad.

I forgot that the media class control this country of ours, and that they shall have their way. Their politically correct, home county, sixth form, parochial views of how the world should work will not be allowed to die in this way, and the filthy proletariat shall not rob them of their utopia.

We will never leave the EU. That is for certain. No votes, no laws, no opinions, nothing shall ever change that.

The idea of seeing a load of gloating liberal types splashed all over the telly as a result fills my swinging brick of a heart with dread. I will be left with no other choice except to move to Russia.
Mrhilter

Re: My Brexit Sadness

Postby shootist » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:43 am

Mrhilter wrote:I will be left with no other choice except to move to Russia.

IIRC, a previous Mr Hitler was quite unsuccessful in such a move.
"I do not agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death my right to be offended by it."
shootist

Postby Mrhilter » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:41 pm

Mr Hilter however made a very successful move to a boarding house in minehead, Somerset.
Mrhilter

Postby miner » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:00 am

Mrhilter wrote:Mr Hilter however made a very successful move to a boarding house in minehead, Somerset.

Indeed, and the FT series is still as funny today!
miner

Return to Brexit