Discussing UK law. Links: swarb.co.uk | law-index | Acts | Members Image galleries

No edit rule

Stuff about using this board

Re: No edit rule

Postby 3.14 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:11 pm

Yep. A disability does not make anyone immune to criticism.
Hide in the noise. #hackerwisdom

Postby atticus » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:20 pm

As I said, alex's self-proclaimed victimhood does not justify him writing bollocks. It's still bollocks, and no amount of trying to turn attention on to others will change that.
atticus

Postby Russell » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:37 pm

Lol all this effort, I'm flattered.

If people would read back Attius became abusive for no reason what-so-ever. And Boo then via copy selective copy and paste, attempted to defend him. Attius has on many occasions acted towards my disability in a manner which would be classified as discriminatory in the workplace, I even started a thread to establish this. It's been going on for years, not just this thread.
If you can't talk about the problem, how are you ever going to even start talking about the solution?
Russell

Postby Hairyloon » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:56 pm

Russell wrote:If people would read back Attius became abusive for no reason what-so-ever. And Boo then via copy selective copy and paste, attempted to defend him.

The think is, if you talk bollocks a lot, and piss people off a lot, then it can sometimes take next to nothing to cause them to snap and kick off at you. As in "the straw that broke the camel's back".
In fact reading back Attius I'm sure had edited his content :(

I suggest that the logs are probably more reliable than your memory.
Take me to your lizard...
Hairyloon

Location: From there to here and here to there... Funny things are everywhere.

Postby Russell » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:03 pm

Hairy towing the line again, you did actually grow a pair of balls a few posts back :(

And the definition of 'bollocks' can also be paraphrased as anything that goes against the 'liberal' ethos of the forum. Or in another words, an opinion.

And I've posted nothing at all, on any level within this thread that would be considered wrong. Attitus likes to start fights. And I don't actually rise to them anymore. That's why I've not responded to him.
Last edited by Russell on Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you can't talk about the problem, how are you ever going to even start talking about the solution?
Russell

Postby Smouldering Stoat » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:04 pm

Russell, behave yourself.
Smouldering Stoat

Previous

Return to Board Management