Discussing UK law. Links: swarb.co.uk | law-index | Acts | Members Image galleries

TV Camera

To propose and debate astonishing propositions of law. Please stay polite and rational.

Re: TV Camera

Postby landlordnightmare » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:19 pm

Have you considered that all that electrioncs require him to do very little as the cameras' own electronics have the ability to align with electronics from the clock/studio behind studio screen?

If not you are behind the times as to what robots can do.

Maybe your camerman was just there to make you feel happy - as if the camera did it all by itself (as it easily could) you would have been even more freaked out :?: :lol:
Note: I am not legally qualified, just been around a few blocks. The sorry cynic.
landlordnightmare

Postby Alexb123 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:10 am

Yeah I think the camera wheels must have a memory. Maybe some kind of in house satnav turn left at Racheal Riley.

There were actually 7 maned (sp) cameras and 3 static. Seems excessive, are humans so fickle they cannot be entertained without such a vast array of camera angles? There were also, a big team behind the scenes, maybe 10 others, including a Nurse and people who just stood there. Plus 2 people to move the numbers rack onto the stage and a warm-up act (who was good).

I think Channel 4 runs at a loss, I'm not surprised.
Alexb123

Postby landlordnightmare » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:16 am

I did forward your (apparently) very pregnant (open mouthed) Carol Vorderman maths clip to some others - including my maths teacher brother - that was very good.

It seems the other clip on letters and clergy has rumours one of the letters (only one mind) was faked to create a better you tube clip - but still not bad anyway.
Note: I am not legally qualified, just been around a few blocks. The sorry cynic.
landlordnightmare

Postby Alexb123 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:34 am

Oh yes I thought she was a weird shape. Mystery solved :)
Alexb123

Postby landlordnightmare » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:07 am

Even though I noticed my OH was changing shape and was likely to be pregnant the first time around (before she did) I would highly recommend not suggesting to a female partner 'OH, my dear... you have strange shape'

Unless you want things to go down hill in the relationship very quickly!
landlordnightmare

Previous

Return to Just Mooting