Discussing UK law. Links: swarb.co.uk | law-index | Acts | Members Image galleries

Spy in a suitcase

To propose and debate astonishing propositions of law. Please stay polite and rational.

Re: Spy in a suitcase

Postby Smouldering Stoat » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:14 pm

Nobody's ever agreed with him before; he doesn't know what to do.
Smouldering Stoat

Postby Alexb123 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:13 am

I'm here. I often don't have much energy left to endulge in the delight of the forum :)

Zee cheers for posting. The issues mentioned if true are massive holes in an already high dubious case. In fact, the case starts out bizarre and now the verdict has become infinantly more bizarre. Also, its of concern that it was such a battle to discuss it on the forum, when did it get so difficult around here to debate the obverse? Zee thank god for you :)

I feel sorry for the family, they currently have zero prospect of justice if the police are not investigating, how difficult must that be? I can only presume that national security is so important here that it seen as worth further destroying a family.
Alexb123

Postby zebedee » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:35 am

Every half decent forum needs a modicum of stirring to keep the interest levels up, Alex. Otherwise the theoreticals would nod off and the punters would disappear. You fit the role perfectly, what with your white supremacist views and aptitude for winding the pinkos up. In fact I'm surprised the Boss hasn't offer you a nice little sinecure.
zebedee

Postby Alexb123 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:03 pm

I'm not a white supremacist :o The only race I've ever claimed are superior are the Jewish race and I'm not Jewish and this is based on substantial data.

I'm just very concerned that liberalism has given society a free reign to destroy itself.
Alexb123

Postby zebedee » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:13 pm

All right, you're a redneck one then, or Chinese. Same thing.

I just think you've got Tourette's. Not many forums have one of those. The Boss ought to pay you double.
zebedee

Postby atticus » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:59 pm

Nigel makes an excellent deputy.
atticus

Previous

Return to Just Mooting