Discussing UK law. Links: swarb.co.uk | law-index | Acts | Members Image galleries

Important Job Vacancy

A place to sit about and chat between more important things.

Important Job Vacancy

Postby atticus » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:54 pm

HM Courts and Tribunals Service is advertising for a Deputy Director of Cross Cutting Services. If you have any idea what this is supposed to mean*, this is the job for you.
Key responsibilities:

Set the vision and be accountable for the design of a Virtual Hearing, Scheduling and Listing, and other cross cutting services which maximise the opportunities for releasing benefits from the operating model and ensure that customer needs are met.

Work in partnership with Transformational Directors, Programme Directors, Portfolio Business Architects and other Service Owners to develop and deliver solutions and release business case benefits.

Promote the importance of clear ‘handshakes’ to manage dependencies with other projects within and external to HMCTS, and work with others in leadership roles to find solutions where they do not exist.

Lead on senior judicial and key stakeholder, partner and legal professional relationships to champion and embed principles of co-design, co-development and co-delivery across all projects, particularly those which enable the service projects.

Play a key change leadership role across HMCTS HQ Directorates and Operations as well as on behalf of HMCTS with external justice agencies and the legal profession.

Aim to deliver and, if possible exceed, the channel shift targets set within the business case by encouraging innovation and considering novel approaches to system and service change.

Senior leadership for reform engagement with legal professional users and the wider judiciary (along with Judicial Office) and key advisor to the Senior Management Team, including the CEO on this.
Responsible for building strong working relationships between HMCTS and the legal professions.

You will also have a significant representational role for the agency on aspects of strategy and operational policy/design both internally and externally.

*i did wonder if it might be something to do with shredding documents, but maybe not.
atticus - a very stable genius
atticus

Re: Important Job Vacancy

Postby Hairyloon » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:51 pm

Is it the person in charge of the document shredder?
Take me to your lizard...
Hairyloon

Location: From there to here and here to there... Funny things are everywhere.

Postby diy » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:02 pm

trial by WhatsApp? Sounds like a doddle.
My suggestions are not legal advice
diy

Postby Smouldering Stoat » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:05 pm

I once applied for a job as a Passenger Experience Delivery Manager. Some time later I applied for another job in the same department, only to find it was exactly the same job. They had had to change the title because nobody understood what it was the first time round.
Smouldering Stoat

Postby Hairyloon » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:41 am

diy wrote:trial by WhatsApp? Sounds like a doddle.

Kind of what I've been saying for years.
Take me to your lizard...
Hairyloon

Location: From there to here and here to there... Funny things are everywhere.

Return to The Robing Room