Discussing UK law. Links: swarb.co.uk | law-index | Acts | Members Image galleries

insurance companies own all cars in the UK

Issues arising from our actions on the roads - including Transport.

Re: insurance companies own all cars in the UK

Postby banzi » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:25 pm

Thanks for the help guys.
banzi

Postby Slartibartfast » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:45 pm

3.14 wrote:
dls wrote:
so in your opinion he is talking nonsense?

Yes
YES

YES

(PS If Warrior87 is a practising solicitor then I am the King of Siam. He cannot write ordinary English coherently, and he misspells or misunderstands most of the legal terms he throws around. As other posters have pointed out, he is a Walter Mitty pretend lawyer).
"Judicial tergiversation is not to be encouraged"
Slartibartfast

Postby atticus » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:04 pm

Last post inthat thread was more than 6 weeks ago. Clearly a current hot topic.
atticus

Postby banzi » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:08 pm

atticus wrote:Last post inthat thread was more than 6 weeks ago. Clearly a current hot topic.

He keeps bringing it up.

I just remind him to address the points I made, he still hasnt.

he started again about proprietary rights here

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/254282 ... rs/?page=2
banzi

Postby atticus » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:12 pm

Good advice is not to feed trolls.
atticus

Postby banzi » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:16 pm

atticus wrote:Good advice is not to feed trolls.

:D
banzi

Postby banzi » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:01 am

Oh brother, he has read this thread and here is his response

Haha
i have never stated anywhere that an insurance company owns your MPV. I have stated, as fact, in thebatum legal detention, you do not 'own' a car, which I have explained in a lengthy reply in the past.

shall I join that forum for a laugh and link all our convo screenshots clearly evidencing what I have actually written and that it is you that constantly harass me? Nah because you are missing the point old man, I use this forum mainly to give my opinions on PCT and some other AAS topics. Since reading that you constantly starts arguments with posters in the general forum, I choose rarely to post here because of your c**tish behaviour.

you have siren complete Bull in your posts, saying that I say as fact cars are owned by the insurance company, which I haven't, and by then saying I constantly bring the topic up, which I don't, I wrote a reply in a thread 8 months ago which you keep bringing up because you are nothing short of a bully. Well an Internet bully...

Your tactics here are somewhat reminiscent of Bush and Blair leading up to the Iraq War, creative a fake narrative, then repeat that narrative until it is believed as truth, therefore convincing others that someone has done or said something because you claim
they have. I shall have a smile on my face when I walk into the office in 10 minutes because Banzi says I'm not a Solicitor, I shall then log onto my computer and start working on my ever growing Case load, and think to myself...that Banzi is such an idiot. Some old man who hates his life, so harasses others via a keyboard...legend

I asked the question that if you don't own it legally.... who does? and my opinion was that it may be the insurance company, otherwise it would be the queen. Owner...not registered keeper.

so let's look at the facts,
you have posted something I have never said, writing misinformation in order to try and win an argument you created. I'm not sure if it's because I earn a lot more than you, or I just don't stand for your constant BS on this forum, but an old man in his 40's constantly trying to bully posters 20 years younger than himself is laughable.

If this is all to do with the inadequaties you feel after your wife having an affair behind your back, then go vent somewhere else please.

Im totally convinced hes a troll now, he has now denied all his previous claims and started pretending they were if buts and maybes.
Im aslo pretty sure a solicitor would have better grammar and spelling.

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/254282 ... rs/?page=2
banzi

Postby atticus » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:57 am

I am going to lock this thread now. Members of this forum have expressed their views. I do not see why we need to get drawn into arguments elsewhere.
atticus

Previous

Return to Road Traffic Law