Discussing UK law. Links: swarb.co.uk | law-index | Acts | Members Image galleries

Another Expedition to the World of Freeman Law

Re: Another Expedition to the World of Freeman Law

Postby atticus » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:13 pm

I think this is the kind of thing where a regulatory body can intervene in the public interest even if there is no "victim".
atticus

Postby Hairyloon » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:18 pm

If there is no victim, then why should they need to?
I thought your complaint was that there were many victims, most of whom were already vulnerable...
Take me to your lizard...
Hairyloon

Location: From there to here and here to there... Funny things are everywhere.

Postby LawChild » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:27 pm

atticus wrote:I think this is the kind of thing where a regulatory body can intervene in the public interest even if there is no "victim".

I agree, but they may need to be prompted to act. In the absence of any apparent victims, whether they actually do is another matter.

I'm not entirely convinced that this is a regulatory matter (I'd still say this is good old fashioned fraud), but certainly a regulatory body would have a greater interest than the police and would hopefully be more willing to invest in a proactive investigation.
Mr. LawChild LL.B., LL.M, BPTC. My posts are not legal advice. In any event, believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear.
LawChild

Postby atticus » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:13 pm

Hairyloon wrote:If there is no victim, then why should they need to?
Did I say "in the public interest"? That is, so as to ensure that there are no victims, or no further victims.
atticus

Postby Slartibartfast » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:21 pm

Hairyloon wrote:If there is no victim, then why should they need to?

There are victims. The interesting part is that there are two distinct layers.

The first victims are the banks and other creditors. WeRe customers are hoping to cheat them by passing a fraudulent cheque and blustering about energy transfers and the Vatican. A creditor who accepts a werecheque in good faith will find it is worthless, and yet the debtor will insist the due amount has been paid. The creditor faces cost and hassle, sometimes unpleasant behaviour towards their staff by werecustomers who apply bullying techniques to try and get their worthless kite stamped as received.

The werecustomers think this is super, because banks and councils and mobile phone companies are all evil, greedy Jews, and the opportunity to rip them off is a great adventure. What they don't realise is that the only real money changing hands is from them to the scam-artist "Peter of England". In the end, when their worthless pretend cheques are in the bin and they are in court facing ruin, Peter will be dancing away down the street with a large suitcase of £.

My own view is that the banks and major corps should protect themselves. If they don't know about this scam yet then their Fraud Depts need to do their job properly. I don't think anyone should protect the werecustomers. I hope that they all suffer the consequences of their dishonest greed.
"Judicial tergiversation is not to be encouraged"
Slartibartfast

Postby Boo » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:35 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:My own view is that the banks and major corps should protect themselves. If they don't know about this scam yet then their Fraud Depts need to do their job properly. I don't think anyone should protect the werecustomers. I hope that they all suffer the consequences of their dishonest greed.

I think the werecustomers are just as much victims of this scam too. They have been suckered in during their most fragile state.

The manipulative crap which is spewed out is enough to keep them interested, then hooked. They become the chosen ones through commitment and loyalty to the cause. It's nothing more than a gruesome chain.

It's similar to a certain guru who makes a mint from men who are at their lowest ebb with regard to their love lives. The fragile ones get drawn into the scam.
They find comfort with those who are in a similar fragile and susceptible state. Though they don't realise at the time of joining they are susceptible to manipulation.

But the scammer can't do it alone. They need these victims and with enough self validation through membership, they'll become comfortably rich and smug from other people's misery.
God - "I have made Mankind!"
Angels - "You screwed up a perfectly good monkey is what you did. Look at it. It's got anxiety!"
Boo

Postby atticus » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Yes. Absolutely.
atticus

Postby atticus » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:28 am

latest news about the winner of the case slarti mentioned in his first post: http://www.nottinghampost.com/Tom-Crawf ... story.html
atticus

Postby atticus » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:41 pm

This has been posted on GOODF by "Peter of England" represntative on Earth
bertiebert wrote:Every police officer who assists in the unlawful eviction of the Crawfords is committing a crime ancillary to genocide. The bailiffs are personally liable for the enforcement of a plainly fraudulent claim. The bank's directors and its legal representatives are liable for fraud by false representation, non-disclosure and abuse of position.
By their despicable actions they have proven beyond reasonable doubt that justice is not possible to obtain within the overtly corporatist police state which has been imposed upon us. The time for the people to seek their own remedies, as predicted by Lord Denning, has arrived.
25 good people are therefore required for a Grand Jury to be held in the Notts area asap, to decide if there are cases to answer for the individuals charged. Please email themission@unseen.is to put your name forward, but whatever you do, don't make your interest in participating publicly known, as all jury members' names must remain private and confidential, for their own protection.

Is there such a thing as a Grand Jury in England & Wales?
atticus

Postby Smouldering Stoat » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:28 pm

In the parallel universe these people inhabit, perhaps. They seem determined to behave with ever-greater stupidity.

You have to feel sorry for someone who's taken in by these charlatans to the extent of losing their home.
Smouldering Stoat

PreviousNext

Return to Human Rights Law