Discussing UK law. Links: swarb.co.uk | law-index | Acts | Members Image galleries

Ex-gratia payment

Re: Ex-gratia payment

Postby south1 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:51 am

These neighbours have been ordered to pay me a small amount for harassment but they have paid me nothing because they are in disability benefit. However this smll award covers only harassment by these neighbours but not by the police and the court. And I would like know how to do my request for compensation to the court because contrary to these neighbours if the court has to pay me something it will pay me
south1

Postby atticus » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:06 pm

Have you been harassed by the Court? Really?

Your claim against the Police is ongoing.
atticus

Postby south1 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:27 pm

The court has misbehaved toward me on several occasions. Hence if we take into account the definition of harassment which says that there should be several bad things made against me to prove harassment I have been harassment

Even if the court gives a small ex-gratia compensation I will not argue. I want just to get rid off this issue and not ended up muddled in legal proceedings like for my claim against the police
south1

Postby atticus » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:30 pm

Maybe you should write to the Lord Chancellor. She is also Secretary of State for Justice.
atticus

Postby Smouldering Stoat » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:14 pm

Don't forget that letters to the Lord Chancellor are traditionally written in green ink.
Smouldering Stoat

Previous

Return to Litigation Practice