Spankymonkey wrote:It has been several weeks since the ICO decision and no information has been sent from the authority.
It has only just occurred to me that the authority are probably holding out 28 days to see if I appeal. Should I just go ahead and tell them to send it as I have no intention to appeal, or wait until the appeal time limit has expired?
atticus wrote:Surely you would only appeal that part of the decision with which you disagree.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest